Books

Hi everyone! 

You might be bored right know, maybe you have been on your phone all day, or perhaps you just enter to this section of the webpage because you want to discover this amazing world of reading and books. 

Some teens think that reading is just so boring, and I actually used to think that too, I thought books were just words on sheets, but when I really started to read a book I was fascinated with it. 

Books are fantastic, no matter what literary genre they have they’ll always make you develop your imagination, they mostly always teach you something; have more culture, learn something new about a particular topic or through what happens in history, give you a lesson. 

Reading a book, as you can see, is a pleasure. Reading is an art that is felt, lived and, sometimes, suffered; a book makes you feel lots of emotions by just reading it; they can cause you fear, happiness, anger, sadness, disappointment, confusion, restlessness, satisfaction, betrayal, intrigue, among many others.

You may be worndering how books can help you with you wellness and heath; a book allows us to easily stimulate our imagination and brain function, helps us to obtain better vocabulary, increases concentration, reduces stress, improves memory, among many other things.

Now you see the importance of reading?

And the best part is that you can choose the book you prefer of your favorite literature genre.

If you don’t know yet what’s your favorite literature genre here I’ll catch you up some examples, what are their about and some recommendations about them. 

• Fantasy book, stories in which supernatural and extraordinary phenomena participate, such as magic or the intervention of non-existent creatures:

⁃ The Harry Potter book saga, by J.K. Rowling. 

⁃ Gardens of the moon, by Steven Erikson.

⁃ The Once and Future King by T. H. White.

• Science fiction books, stories that deal with the impact that scientific, technological, social or cultural advances, present or future, have on society or individuals:

⁃ Foundation, by Isaac Asimov. 

⁃ Ice, by Anna Kavan. 

⁃ Dune, by Frank Herbert. 

• Horror Books, have the ability to scare, cause fear, or terrify its readers by inducing feelings of horror and terror:

⁃ The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson. 

⁃ Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

⁃ Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.

• Romance books, they usually tell love stories, and these may or may not end in a happy ending:

⁃ Misfits by Jen Calonita. 

⁃ Drama by Raina Telgemeier. 

⁃ To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Jenny Han. 

These literature genres are some of the most popular ones, but they still are more. 

The objective for this section of the webpage is to invite and encourage you to enter the world of reading and see how fantastic it is.